[vtkusers] import vtkXdmf?

Armin Wehrfritz dkxls23 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 27 17:57:46 EST 2015

Hi Nico,

I posted some time ago a script on the ParaView mailing-list that shows
you how to use the XDMF reader from python.
Here the link to the conversation (the link to the script is at the
bottom of that page):
http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/paraview/2015-March/033718.html

At the time I was using VTK 6.2 and the "old" XDMF reader (i.e. xdmf2 in
the VTK naming scheme), but this should also work with VTK 6.3 the same way.

Cheers,
Armin