[vtkusers] Review Request

Lays Rodrigues laysrodriguessilva at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 23:12:57 EST 2015

Hi folks!
I woul like to request a review in the code that i made today. Working with
two actors.

The code is on this link: http://pastebin.com/1DGDmn9D

Questions:
- Is there a better way to do this drawCube function?
- When i remove a actor, i need to delete the mapper to?
- I'm using the QVTKWidget class, and i know that this class is deprecated,
but i dont find tutorials on how to pass this code to use QVTKWidget2, any
help on that?
-Inside my QtApp, the 3DView have a slow that i dont understand. When i
click to rotate the object, the view have delays. Any tips about this
problem?

Sorry about my english, i'm still learning how to write...
Thanks for the help!

--
__
*Lays Rodrigues*