[vtkusers] Volume + surface transparency with OpenGL2

David Cole DLRdave at aol.com
Mon Nov 23 19:05:28 EST 2015

Me too.

We want to visualize structures (natural and artificial) inside of volume
renderings of CT scans, mostly of people.

Works great without using translucent polydata. As soon as you make any of
it translucent, it just sort of disappears all the way... Very confusing
when you first encounter it.

So... +1. And let me know what I can do to test/help out...

David C.