[vtkusers] Volume + surface transparency with OpenGL2

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Mon Nov 23 20:52:35 EST 2015

We have also had a number of tomviz users ask if this is possible, and
they have similar requirements to those stated above. We often have
the overall structure rendered as a volume, and are looking at
distinct isosurfaces, or in future segmented features, where the ideal
would be to offer a translucent surface within the volume.