[vtkusers] Problems with QVTKPlugin in QT Creator

Florian Thevißen F.Thevissen at apodius.de
Tue Jun 30 12:31:06 EDT 2015

Hello everyone,

i just fixed one linker plugin and up comes the next one :(. I'm trying
to use the QVTKWidget in QT Creator, but the linker can't find the library:

    pclviewer.cpp.obj : error LNK2019: Verweis auf nicht aufgelöstes
    externes Symbol “”*declspec(dllimport) public: virtual *cdecl
    QVTKWidget::~QVTKWidget(void)” (*imp_??1QVTKWidget@@UEAA at XZ)” in
    Funktion “”public: virtual void * *cdecl QVTKWidget::`scalar
    deleting destructor’(unsigned int)” (??_GQVTKWidget@@UEAAPEAXI at Z)”.
    p, li { white-space: pre-wrap; }

I'm sure I did everything I have to do though - I copied the
QVTKWidgetPlugin.dll and QVTKWidgetPlugin.lib to the Plugin/Designer
directory. It doesn't show up though. Is this the problem?

Best regards,
Florian