[vtkusers] Extract all cell within range by thresholding.

madz madaramh at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 02:20:01 EDT 2015

What I want to do is basically extract all cells within a certain range and
not just the surface cells. vtkThreshold outputs an unstructured grid with
only the surface cells.
When I used vtkThresholdPoints it gives the correct output with inside
points as well, how can I achieve this with cells?
Paraview threshold function outputs cells in the way I want. Does anyone
know how its done?