[vtkusers] Extract all cell within range by thresholding.

David E DeMarle dave.demarle at kitware.com
Mon Jun 29 09:46:50 EDT 2015

Apply the threshold filter to an unstructured grid that contains the 3D
elements (voxels and tetrahedrons for example). Polydata can only contain
2D elements (quadrilaterals and triangles for example.)

Was the polydata produces by an extract surface filter? If so, apply the
threshold to whatever you fed into that instead.

hth

David E DeMarle
Kitware, Inc.
R&D Engineer