[vtkusers] vtkGL2PSExporter in combination with QVTKRenderWindowInteractor

David Lonie david.lonie at kitware.com
Mon Jul 13 09:16:41 EDT 2015

This is very odd. I'm using an up-to-date arch linux with VTK built from
the current development branch. I just tested with today's code and it's
still working here. I also tried the vtk 6.1.0-8 package from pacman and
that works with your script, too.

I'm not really sure what could be happening in your tests. Do the other
vector graphics formats (ps, eps, pdf) work?