[vtkusers] vtkGL2PSExporter in combination with QVTKRenderWindowInteractor

Stefan Lau github at stefanlau.com
Tue Jul 14 10:20:01 EDT 2015

I finally located the issue by looking at the generated svg.
The problem lies in the locale settings of the linux installation.
When I use LC_NUMERIC=en_US.utf8 the generated svg looks
correct. I don't know wether this is an issue that can be fixed
in VTK or needs to be fixed in libgl2ps.

All other image formats are affected as well. Should
I create a Bugreport for this? Thanks for all the help by the
way.

- Stefan