[vtkusers] vtkGL2PSExporter in combination with QVTKRenderWindowInteractor

Stefan Lau github at stefanlau.com
Sun Jul 12 04:51:21 EDT 2015

Allright, I tried with current development version, the issue is still
there.

I also finally tried a different machine (with
different drivers and distro) and the issue is still there, so it should not
only be an issue on my machine.

One thing I noticed though: When trying it on a live Ubuntu, I had it
working once ;-). After installing it on hdd, it was in the broken
state again.

What is your setup in terms of package versions etc.? I want
be able to get it to a working state, since I need the svgs for my
masters thesis.

- Stefan