[vtkusers] QVTKWidgetPlugin is not loading in QT5 designer

Pablo Rubi pabloarubi at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 11:59:40 EDT 2015

Hi Pablo,

I'm able to run this example
<http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/Qt/SideBySideRenderWindows>
properly using Qt 5.5 (downloaded last friday), VTK 6.2
<https://github.com/Kitware/VTK/tree/v6.2.0>, CMake and MinGW 4.9.2 (the
one included with Qt, which is i686-w64-mingw32). This
<http://imgur.com/pyDjonr> is what I got.

I haven't tried running the plugin from the IDE, if that's what you're
asking.

Regards,
Pablo