[vtkusers] QVtkWidgets problem with Qt::PaintOnScreen attribute and Aero

John Platt jcplatt at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Jan 23 04:55:17 EST 2015

Hi Alex,

I have the same problem but regrettably no solution. When I switch tabs,
tabs to the left are shown first then the active tab is drawn twice;
firstly the image shifted to the top left and then finally in the
correct position. I don't see garbage, just the hidden tabs.

Others have also reported
thishttps://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-21077
<https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-21077>

Best regards