[vtkusers] QVtkWidgets problem with Qt::PaintOnScreen attribute and Aero

Alex Malyushytsky malyushytsky at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 22:14:38 EST 2015

QGLWidget produces the same behavior. It looks like QMdiArea approach to
handle subwindows even in tabbed view mode requires double buffering to
work properly.
Otherwise all widgets with transparency ( using Aero ) display garbage when
become active.
At this point I could not find any solution to fix it other than removing
Qt::PaintOnScreen attribute.

Any suggestions?
Best regards,
    Alex