[vtkusers] vtkLODProp3D problem

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 21 16:16:12 EST 2015

Hi all,
I am trying to use the vtkLODProp3D class, but I cannot seem to get it to work.
Is the appropriate level only selected when I rotate the camera around the object or interact with the object itself?
I am interacting one actor which triggers an update in the pipeline of another actor. This is slow so I want to have different resolution levels in the pipeline that gets updated. The coarsest resolution would just be a bounding box, which would not update the pipeline at all.
Thanks Maarten