[vtkusers] vtkLODProp3D problem

Maarten Beek beekmaarten at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 22 18:26:37 EST 2015

The progress I have made so far is that I think that the vtkLODProp3D class only considers the render time in its decision making. I don't think that rendering is the bottle neck in my application.
So now my question is: how can I determine the time it takes to update the entire pipeline. So from the render call in the actor that propagates all these update requests down the pipeline until the eventual update of the input of this actor (i.e until its mapper is up-to-date)?
Thanks - Maarten