[vtkusers] SynchroGrab4D, vtk Polaris tracking

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Sun Aug 9 23:51:52 EDT 2015

Hi Atul,

The behaviour of the systems should be very similar, the only real
difference is the frame of reference.  I.e. the frame of reference for the
FOB tool will be different from the frame of reference for the Polaris
tool, and the frame of reference for the FOB transmitter will be different
from the frame of reference for the Polaris camera.  Moving from one system
to the other, you have to re-calibrate.

 - David