[vtkusers] SynchroGrab4D, vtk Polaris tracking

Atul sharmaatul11 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:57:45 EDT 2015

Thank you so much David. As you suggested in this email, I had already
followed them in my code. There were some error in code besides one obvious
error which was multiplication of tooltipcalibration matrix (we need to
post-multiply the tooltipcalibration matrix to the tooltransform matrix, I
was pre-multiplying it). I corrected all of them and now the system is
working as with EM tracker.
Your help played a great role in making this system. Our team appreciate
your help a lot.

Regards,
Atul

--