[vtkusers] Python no vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D

Windes, Grant Grant.Windes at smith-nephew.com
Tue Apr 7 14:22:56 EDT 2015

Thanks for the reply David.

I found vtkSmartVolumeMapper to work in place of the vtkVolumeTextureMapper3D.

Oddly, I had enabled the rendering_backend to opengl2 but I reverted that back to opengl. Not sure why it still caused it to not build the textureMapper3D. Is there a way to see which rendering engine is actually being used via python?

Thanks,
Grant