[vtkusers] I want to write a matlab 3D matrix to vtk file !

zhq 15891495523 at 126.com
Thu Sep 18 11:07:48 EDT 2014

http://www.mathworks.com/matlabcentral/fileexchange/23416-writetovtk

this is a existed code , but I find it doesn't work !

I use VTK code to read a series of dicom file , and write to vtk format file
. I find this file differ from the file generated  by the existed code .

And if I read the file generated by the existed code using VTK code , it
doesn't work !

So , If anybody could tell me what's the vtk format file ? How can I write a
3D matrix to vtk format file using matlab ?

Thanks in advance!

Zhq