[vtkusers] Job offer
eduardo.parrilla at ibv.upv.es
Thu Sep 18 07:00:15 EDT 2014
I post a job offer at Biomechanics Institute of Valencia (Spain):
The Instituto de Biomecánica de Valencia (IBV – Biomechanics Institute of
Valencia) is a technological centre that studies the behavior of the human
body and its interaction with products, environments and services.
With the aim to improve competitiveness among the business sector, the IBV
promotes people’s well-being through the combination of knowledge in areas
such as biomechanics, ergonomics and emotional engineering.
*JOB OFFER *
JOB DESCRIPTION: RESEARCHER-TECHNOLOGIST R+D
REFERENCE: PT PRS 01/14
PRIMARY LOCATION: SPAIN, VALENCIA
CLOSING DATE: 3 OCTOBER 2014
EMPLOYEE STATUS: PERMANENT
As a Researcher-Technologist your responsibilities will cover the following
- Algorithms developer focused on the analysis 3D data to advance in the
area related of knowledge in anthropometry and morphometry.
- Take part in teams developing projects according to guidelines set by the
- Contribute to standardization and monitoring technology.
- Degree in Software, Telecommunications Engineering, Mathematics, Computer
Science or similar related subject.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience focused on developing complex algorithms to
analyse 3D data
- Base advanced mathematics.
- Expert in programming C++.
- Expert in mesh processing.
- Advanced level in analysis of 3D data.
- Expert in using VTK library.
- High level English spoken and written.
If you are interested in this offer, do not hesitate to send us your CV:
marta.toro at ibv.upv.es
View this message in context: http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Job-offer-tp5728799.html
Sent from the VTK - Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the vtkusers