[vtkusers] I want to write a matlab 3D matrix to vtk file !

Chris Marsh chris.marsh at usask.ca
Thu Sep 18 16:19:18 EDT 2014

This is a result of the FEX code writing in the legacy format whereas the
the current VTK format is XML based. All the examples use the xml format so
presumably that is what you are writting out.

http://www.vtk.org/VTK/img/file-formats.pdf
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_XML_Formats
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Writing_VTK_files_using_python#.22legacy.22

Cheers