[vtkusers] Interpolating 3D points

ferluduena xpelaox at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 16:42:47 EDT 2014

Hi! I've been working on volumetric reconstruction from a stack of images.

Basicaly my piece of software lets the user capture images and draw regions
of interests on different axial images and my software should be able to
make a volume out of it.

This is what i have right now:

<http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/file/n5728690/Untitled.png>

Basically what i have is a stack of matrices filled with 0, but 1 on the
roi, so it is pretty easy to search for points. In the middle of each matrix
with a ROI i can insert empty matrices.

What i need to do is some kind of interpolation to fill the empty matrices
in between the rois.

Then i can make a volumetric reconstruction using contour filter... but i
need to give to it pretty close points in order to work.

I've been trying to interpolate using linear interpolator or lagrenge... but
still have no luck.

I'm sure VTK must have some way of solving this.... may be anyone can give
me any hint?

Thanks a lot in advance!