[vtkusers] [VTK] Clip volume rendered dataset

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Tue Jun 17 04:04:54 EDT 2014

Hi there,
already solved the issue.

Basically, once the vtkPlane and vtkClipVolume created, calling the
AddClippingPlane(plane) method of the vtkVolumeRayCastMapper object made
the trick.

I finally used the vtkImplicitPlaneWidget class, and made the vtkClipVolume
object's output be its input.

Finally, it turned out that memory use did not rise dramatically using VTK
directly.

HTH,
JON HAITZ