[vtkusers] Library Conflicts with third party library. Please help me out.

qt.itk.vtk.help qt.itk.vtk.help at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 09:02:06 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am building an x64 application with using ITK 4.3.0, VTK5.10, QT 4.8.3,
boost 1.49.

My application works fine even I made setup of that and used in other
systems . It works perfectly.

Now I am merging it with flexLm licencing library it gives me below error
and error exe hasn't build.

Then to check which library is conflicting with FlexLm, I compiled separate
application with Flexlm .

- C++ basic code with Flexlm --> Works Fine

- VTK with Flexlm --> Works Fine

- Qt with Flexlm --> Works Fine

- Qt, VTK with Flexlm --> Works Fine

- ITK with Flexlm --> *Give me the Same error*

So I concluded that there is library conflict between flexlm library and
ITK library.

I have taken support from Flexlm they said they are not aware of this issue
, may it conflicts with ITK

/********************************Error*******************************************/

lmgr.lib(fnp_genid.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
"public: static class boost::shared_ptr<class FNPNS::SVC::CServiceWrapper>
__cdecl FNPNS::SVC::CServiceWrapper::GetInterface(void)"
(?GetInterface at CServiceWrapper@SVC at FNPNS@@SA?AV?$shared_ptr at VCServiceWrapper
@SVC at FNPNS@@@boost@@XZ) referenced in function "enum FNP_GENID_ERROR
__cdecl s_getGenId_via_service(class std::basic_string<char,struct
std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)"
(?s_getGenId_via_service@@YA?AW4FNP_GENID_ERROR@@AEAV?$basic_string at DU
?$char_traits at D@std@@V?$allocator at D@2@@std@@@Z)

Its urgent for me. Can anyone help me on this? Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Shil