[vtkusers] Slow Performance with 2K actors (*.obj file)

Sonya Blade sonyablade2010 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 02:08:31 EDT 2014

Ok thanks David for entry point,
Probably construing the scene from many actors was not a good idea if you look at it from VTK side,but due to the design architecture I should have each object as a seperate entity which might have the the supplied *.obj shape or any other arbitrary shape provided by end-user and those shapes should be interactable, modifiable, etc
If it wasn't AddActor() proc then what other methods I can use for that ?
Regards,