[vtkusers] [VTK] Clipping plane in ImplicitPlaneWidget example

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Tue Jun 3 07:44:24 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,
thanks for your comments.

OK, solved: it looks like while playing around with the example I commented
the implicitPlaneWidget's interactor observer on statement
(planeWidget->On()). So that was the issue :-S Sorry for not having noticed
earlier.

As a side note, I am working on Win 7 (64 bit), VS 2010, vtk 5.6.1.

Thanks for helping,
JON HAITZ