[vtkusers] [VTK] Clipping plane in ImplicitPlaneWidget example

Christopher Mullins christopher.mullins at kitware.com
Mon Jun 2 23:33:09 EDT 2014

Yes, for 5.6.1 you will need to link against vtkWidgets and vtkHybrid it
seems.  I corrected the example, thanks for pointing that out!

However I don't see the problem you're having.  I tried it out on my mac
with 5.6.1 and on linux with 6.1.0 and get the result from the attached
screenshot, clipping plane intact and functional.  Can you give me some
more clues about your platform, compiler, etc?  I could try to reproduce
it, or maybe it's a known issue?

--
Christopher Mullins
R&D Engineer