[vtkusers] [VTK] Clipping plane in ImplicitPlaneWidget example

Jon Haitz Legarreta jhlegarreta at vicomtech.org
Mon Jun 2 02:37:48 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,
thanks for your answer.

For VTK 5.6.1 I had to add vtkWidgets to the target_link_libraries list,
apart from the already existing vtkHybrid for the case when VTK_LIBRARIES
variable is not found/set.

Otherwise I get some linking errors related to the
vtkImplicitPlaneRepresentation class used in the vtkImplictPlaneWidget2
class.

As for the result, I wonder whether you get the same result as me (I hope
you were able to check the screenshots in my previous mail) or whether I
should indeed expect the an interactive clipping plane, as shown in the
wiki and the VTK book.

Thanks,
JON HAITZ