[vtkusers] add pictures to examples on the VTK wiki?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 16:35:40 EDT 2014

Bernard,

Thanks for adding this example. As you can see from the diffs between
your original and the current page, I really only needed to:

1) Add ==CubeAxesActor2D.cxx==
  This is important so the automated precess can detect the example.

2) Add ifdef's to allow VTK5 and VTK6 users to take advantage of your
contribution,

3) I added a baseline.

We don't expect contributors to be concerned about 2) and 3).

Please as more examples as you learn more about VTK.

Thanks again,

Bill

http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/index.php?title=VTK%2FExamples%2FCxx%2FVisualization%2FCubeAxesActor2D&action=historysubmit&diff=56681&oldid=56666