[vtkusers] vtkStripper/TriangleStrips not working on this particular data, why?

Bill Lorensen bill.lorensen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 11:13:22 EDT 2014

If this were a closed contour, I believe you would get one polyline.
But for a open contour you are not guaranteed to get a single
polyline. The algorithm starts with a point (looks like it is the
first point in the first line segment) and collects as many points as
it can for the first polyline. This completes the first polyline. If
the first point of the first line is not one of the end points of your
original data, then it will generate two polylines. At least that is
what I recall.

Bill