[vtkusers] vtkStripper/TriangleStrips not working on this particular data, why?

Dr. Roman Grothausmann grothausmann.roman at mh-hannover.de
Tue Apr 22 05:33:46 EDT 2014

Thanks Bill, Goodwin and Des for Your answers.
I see, perhaps this should be given as a hint in the docs. The patch seems to be
doing something similar to my new approach. However, since my polylines
originate from a vtkGraph, I decided to reorder the nodes/vertices with BFS.

Many thanks again for Your help
Roman