[vtkusers] oriented vtkCubeAxesActor issue

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Apr 4 15:50:07 EDT 2014

Hi Jools,

I don't remember the names but the bounds for that non aligned cube axes
are in respect to the new axis base that you defined not the world
coordinate ones.
Moreover, you can override the range label to be whatever you want them to
be.

I don't know if that helps, that should ease your understanding on why it
is shifted.

Seb