[vtkusers] ActiViz.NET warning message

Wende Song 52776178 at qq.com
Wed Nov 6 10:17:58 EST 2013

I am a beginner of ActiViz.NET. I want to add ActiViz.NET to winform. My
window system in window 7 64 bit. I tried to add ActiViz.NET to visual
stuido and I can't add ActiViz.NET 64 bit, but it is OK if I add ActiViz.NET
32 bit. I don't know why. And after that, if I drop a render window in
winform, there always 2 warning message like below. Is it OK? Or how can I
add ActiViz.NET 64 bit to my system?

Warning	1	There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the
project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference
"Kitware.mummy.Runtime, Version=1.0.2.599, Culture=neutral,
PublicKeyToken=995c7fb9db2c1b44, processorArchitecture=x86", "x86". This
mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted
processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so
as to align the processor architectures between your project and references,
or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that
matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.	DXApplication8

Warning	2	There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the
project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference
"Kitware.VTK", "x86". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please