[vtkusers] Installing ParaView VR in 4.0

Ahmed Ladhar Ahmed.Ladhar at USherbrooke.ca
Mon May 27 12:01:23 EDT 2013

Good afternoon Mr Shetty;

First of all thanks for your reply. I have specified the advanced
option PARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_VRPlugin and PARAVIEW_USE_VRUI.

However,after the configuration the PARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_VRPlugin
disappear and the PARAVIEW_USE_VRUI persist and after the creation of
the makefile is give me a warning that the option PARAVIEW_USE_VRUI
isn't used by the project.

AL