[vtkusers] ANNOUNCE: vtk 6.0.0.rc1 is available to download

Dženan Zukić dzenanz at gmail.com
Thu May 23 04:43:33 EDT 2013

When I remove QVTK from CMakeLists, the following 3 libraries cannot be
found:
vtkTestingGenericBridge.lib
vtkTestingIOSQL.lib
vtkTestingRendering.lib

The rest of the VTK libraries are specified with full path, like this:
D:\SDK\vtk-6.0.0\lib\Release\vtkalglib-6.0.lib
D:\SDK\vtk-6.0.0\lib\Release\vtkChartsCore-6.0.lib

If I remove those 3 offending libraries from dependency list, the program
fully links and runs properly. And it does not matter whether it VTK was
compiled as static or dynamic libraries.

Also, if I enable BUILD_TESTING, then it works without additional
modifications.

Bottom line: some of the testing modules were needlessly referenced by
other modules, and QVTK must no longer be specified in project's CMakeLists.