[vtkusers] ANNOUNCE: vtk 6.0.0.rc1 is available to download

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Thu May 23 10:51:27 EDT 2013

The Qt QVTK kit was split into several modules, depending on what you
want vtkGUISupportQt contains several of the standard classes,
vtkGUISupportQtOpenGL a few more, and then vtkGUISupportQtSQL or
vtkGUISupportQtWebkit may have what you want. It sounds like the
testing issues are linked to building examples with testing disabled.
If you enable the Qt group in the CMake GUI then you should get the
appropriate modules in your VTK_LIBRARIES variable,

http://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Build_System_Migration contains more
information on finding and linking to VTK modules in your application.
I can add some notes there about Qt.