[vtkusers] is this a bug? should I file it somewhere?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Thu May 2 09:04:17 EDT 2013

Hi Ilan,

if you pay attention at the CMake properties that get setup when you
build VTK with the Java wrapping you will notice the following.

 JAVA_AWT_INCLUDE_PATH   /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/include
 JAVA_AWT_LIBRARY             /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/lib/amd64/libjawt.so
 JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH            /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/include
 JAVA_INCLUDE_PATH2          /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/include/linux
 JAVA_JVM_LIBRARY
/usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun/jre/lib/amd64/server/libjvm.so
 Java_JAR_EXECUTABLE        /usr/bin/jar
 Java_JAVAC_EXECUTABLE      /usr/bin/javac
 Java_JAVADOC_EXECUTABLE /usr/bin/javadoc
 Java_JAVAH_EXECUTABLE      /usr/bin/javah
 Java_JAVA_EXECUTABLE        /usr/bin/java

As you can see, CMake tell you which of the libjawt.so is using to
link against...

Seb