[vtkusers] Hide vtkImagePlaneWidgetOutlineActor

Roberto Garrido rgarrido at emedica.es
Thu May 2 05:46:41 EDT 2013

Hi again J

Never mind. Although it's not the most elegant solution, I have overriden
SetEnabled method this way:

void MyVtkImagePlaneWidget::SetEnabled( int enabling )

{

  vtkImagePlaneWidget::SetEnabled( enabling );

  if ( enabling )

    if ( this->CurrentRenderer->HasViewProp( this->PlaneOutlineActor ) )

      this->CurrentRenderer->RemoveViewProp( this->PlaneOutlineActor );

  this->Interactor->Render();

}

Thanks,

Robert.