[vtkusers] Hide vtkImagePlaneWidgetOutlineActor

Dean Inglis inglis.dl at gmail.com
Thu May 2 10:32:46 EDT 2013

Hi Roberto,

try using
vtkProperty* p =  widget->GetPlaneProperty();
p->SetOpacity(0);

and if you dont want to see the selected plane outline:
vtkProperty* p =  widget->GetSelectedPlaneProperty();
p->SetOpacity(0);

there are probably many other ways to "hide" the plane outline ,
eg., set the color to black etc. etc.

regards
Dean