[vtkusers] Problem with vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed May 1 17:56:06 EDT 2013

Hi Nil,

I'm aware of the numerical problems with vtkPolyDataToImageStencil and will
probably have them fixed by September.  For now, about the only advice that
I can give is to use vtkClipPolyData to flatten the end of the data set
where the lines eventually appear.  No promises as to whether that will
work, however.

 - David