[vtkusers] Problem with vtkPolyDataToImageStencil

Nil Goyette nil.goyette at imeka.ca
Wed May 1 16:24:23 EDT 2013

Hi, this is to revive the thread at [1] where the poster complains about
random lines in his vtkPolyDataToImageStencil. I can't reply because I
wasn't on the mailing list at that time, sorry. I have the same problem,
but the advices in this thread don't work for me. vtkFeatureEdges
returns 0 bad feature and vtkCleanPolyData doesn't change the situation.
I filled a bug that you can see in [2]. Sorry if this message and bug
report seem redundant, but this is to join both users and developers.
Thanks.

[1]
http://vtk.1045678.n5.nabble.com/Problem-with-vtkPolyDataToImageStencil-td5714947.html
[2] http://www.vtk.org/Bug/view.php?id=14042