[vtkusers] MSVTK Release Webinar March 7, 2013

Julien Finet julien.finet at kitware.com
Mon Mar 4 14:27:15 EST 2013

We would like to announce the first MSVTK release
webinar<http://www.kitware.com/media/protrainingwebinars.php?course=03/07/2013>!

Join us on March 7 at 10:00 EST for a brief, 20 minute webinar highlighting
the Multiscale Visualization Toolkit (MSVTK <http://www.msvtk.org/>)! The
webinar will provide an overview of the functionalities offered by the
MSVTK library, a free, open-source extension to the Visualisation Toolkit
(VTK). MSVTK is ready to be incorporated into biomedical modeling software
projects, consisting of a collection of tools and demos dealing with
multi-scalar and multi temporal data. The webinar presents the primary
features of the library and gives advice on how to integrate MSVTK within a
project.

For a full list of our upcoming webinars, detailed course descriptions, and
registration information, please visit the Kitware webinar's
page<http://www.kitware.com/media/protrainingwebinars.php>
.

Thanks!

Julien