[vtkusers] Render Control

Max smapersmaper at gmail.com
Mon Jun 24 00:08:10 EDT 2013

Hi David and thank you for the reply,
so what is the way to add the render control to the winform in 64 bit?
Currently what I did:
Installed 86 bit version of activiz,
installed 64 bit version of activiz,
then i saw the 86 bit render control in toolbox,
added it to the winform,
then i saw that it adds automatically the kitware dll 86 bit ,
but i need to make the vtk project 64 bit since all my application solution
works on 64 bit,
so i removed the 86 kitware dll and added 2 64 bit dlls, kitware dll and
mummy dll
well, it works in runtime, but it says it cannot find the kitware clr in
design time.
Also i don't think that for it to work i need to install also 86 bit version
of activiz
i tried to add the control through kitware dll but it cannot find it...
Something is not right here i think...
Can you please tell me what i did wrong?

Thank you,
Max