[vtkusers] Render Control

David Cole dlrdave at aol.com
Sun Jun 23 21:09:58 EDT 2013

The “problem” is that Visual Studio is 32-bit only, so it can only show the x86 build in Design Mode.

This happens because the ActiViz dll has underlying architecture-specific native dlls for VTK that it loads. Since they are arch-specific and VS is 32-bit only.... it can only handle the x86 dlls.

Cheers (hope this helps),

David C.