[vtkusers] How to take use of vtk to show the Trianglemesh that produce by the class"itkBinaryMask3DMeshSource" .

董辉 dhjimy at 126.com
Fri Jun 7 23:32:47 EDT 2013

Hi  all;
     I  take use of the "itkBinaryMask3DMeshSource" class  to  get a Trianglemesh ,The input data is DICOM Slicer. but  the problem is how to show the mesh by the  vtk . I  try to use the itkMeshTovtkPolyData calss to transfrom the itk::mesh to vtkPolyData, but the outcome is unpredictable. Can you give me some suggest or give a  example .Thank you ever much.

                                                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks