[vtkusers] VTK+java application for distribution

mahendra mahendra123awale at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 10:43:38 EDT 2013

can anybody would like to shared simple example of "VTK+java" for
distribution. I mean application which is ready to use on another system
(ubuntu/WINDOWs) without vtk installation on  remote system. I would like to
see how to set up the different variables and some other setting which can
start the VTK+java application without error. I tried myself several
different options but none of the options seems to be working so far. Having
hard time getting it run. It would be great if some could share such
application.

Thanks for reading!!