[vtkusers] Vtk + KWWidgets for interactive volume rendering

Soumya Dutta soumya.nsec at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 22:32:32 EDT 2013

Hello Everyone,

Currently for my research I am trying to build a volume rendering system
using vtk and kwwidgets. I have compiled both and I have a volume rendered
which works well. Now I want to add kwwidgets to it so that I can add
interactive transfer functions and opacity editor to my code. I have been
trying for some time now to get a good tutorial or some idea.. but I am
confused how to use kwwidgets with vtk. If anyone can point me in the right
direction with some example that would be really helpful. Thanks for your
time!

--
*Yours' Sincerely*,
Soumya Dutta