[vtkusers] Help with image planes example

Dean Inglis inglis.dl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 09:58:07 EDT 2013

Hi Ruff,

have a look at the documentation for vtkVolume16Reader: it inherits from
vtkImageAlgorithm, therefore
it only reads and produces vtkImageData .  If you need  a different kind of
image reader for reading
3D images, which is the kind of data used by vtkImagePlaneWidget, try using
vtkImageReader2 and
its subclasses.  vtkImagePlaneWidget will not work with unstructured grid
data.

regards,
Dean