[vtkusers] Help with image planes example

Ruff albin.nilsson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 09:17:20 EDT 2013

Im looking at the Examples/GUI/ImagePlaneWidget and would like to change the
input data to vtkUnstructuredGrid or vtkImageData, instead of whichever
structure SetFilePrefix takes, as the example uses vtkVolume16Reader
Can vtkVolume16Reader read UnstructuredGrid or ImageData somehow, and how
would I change the code so that works, or do I need to use some different
reader (and in that case; which one)?