[vtkusers] Help with image planes example

Ruff albin.nilsson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 03:44:38 EDT 2013

Thank you!
The problem is that when I tried with ImageData as input in volume16reader I
got the error "Attempt to connect input port index 0 for an algorithm with 0
input ports"
Using ImageData as input directly to vtkImagePlaneWidget worked fine though,
so I guess that solves it.
(My VTK-programming right now is mostly trial and error along with trying to
understand the different data structures and the pipeline)